I’m starting a monthly blog series of my “Best Buy” favorites. H&M is the first one! These H&M items are all under $50 and budget friendly!
- Ribbed V-Neck Dress, under $30. This dress is at a great price and fits perfectly. I has a great flattering fit and look while still providing a little room for a food belly after a great meal. This dress is perfect for transiting to Spring
- V-Neck Sweater with Lace, under $30. Comes in two colors and fits true to size.
- Straight-Cut Jacket, under $50. I’ve shared this jacket on my Instagram! It is great work wear, it’s budget friendly, and perfect for transitioning to Spring.
- Linen Blazer, under $35. Just ordered this blazer! This is a great jacket for spring/summer months and perfect to throw on and look put together in an instant.
- Rib-Knit Dress, under $30. Another great transitioning dress from winter to spring.
- Super-Soft Cardigan, under $25. Light layer and very comfy.
- 4 Pairs Earrings, under $18. They are so fun and make a great statement for any outfit.
- White Slides, under $30. Love these slides, very simple and they can be a great match from jeans to skirts and denim shorts.
- Denim Shorts, under $20. Such a great price for denim shorts. They are high-rise and just the right length.
I hope you find this post helpful in putting together your perfect Spring & early Summer fashion update to your wardrobe
Stay tuned – my next “Best Buy” blog will be on Alice and Wonder.