When I was younger, I didn’t care about sun protection at all. I used to lay in the sun and play beach volleyball for hours without any skin protection or just a minimal amount so I could be very tanned! Over the last few years, I’ve realized the importance of taking care of my skin from not only the sun but also from pollution and digital exposure or blue light. Blue Light is the strong light that is emitted from the screens of cell phones, computers, tablets, and TVs, as well as from fluorescent and LED lighting.
I am excited to partner up with Coola and introduce you to Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops Organic SPF 30!
I’ve been using this serum for the last 5 weeks and I love it! It’s non-greasy, fast absorbing, my skin looks radiant, hydrated, and most important it protects my skin from harmful UVA and UVB light that can age your skin prematurely!
You can apply it alone on cleansed skin 15 minutes before sun exposure (that’s how I’ve been using it) or you can blend it with your favorite foundation and then apply it to your face, but know that this may decrease the claimed protection value!
Benefits of Full Spectrum 360° Sun Silk Drops Organic SPF 30
- Lightweight, sheer and breathable formula
- Nourishes with Hyaluronic Acid
- Reef Safe/Reef Friendly
- Silky smooth finish primes the skin for a beautiful makeup application
- Serum-like texture absorbs quickly and can be easily incorporated into your skincare routine
- Protects against visible signs of aging caused by the sun, pollution, and digital overexposure.
- Helps with Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Best for Skin Type: Normal and Dry
Thank you www.coola.com for sponsoring this post. Opinions I express are my own.
Credit the Pictures To https://www.helenbarker.co/