Definitely my all-time favorite cookie recipe. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and a little buttery. It’s delicious.
Here are all the ingredients you will need:
½ cup butter (softened)
¼ cup coconut oil
¾ cup coconut sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
3 cups almond flour
2 cups chocolate chips of your choice ( I personally like to mix white, black, and salted caramel)
Serving 20-24 cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line with a Silpat baking sheet.
2. In one bowl mix together the butter, coconut oil, and coconut sugar. Mix it completely blended and then add the vanilla and eggs. Mix until well combined.
3. In the separate bowl mix together almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Then add the chocolate chips.
4. Add your first bowl with butter, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla, and eggs to your other bowl with almond flour, baking soda, salt, and chocolate chips cookies, mix everything well until properly combined.
5. Leave it to sit in the fridge up to 30 minutes.
6. After 20 to 30 minutes take your dough from fridge and use a tablespoon to create small balls and place on your baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown around edges. Cool and enjoy!